Just because you're left by yourself doesn't mean there aren't activities for teenage girls home alone. In fact, there are plenty of activities that you can do without anyone else that are fun and a great time. You don't always need to have friends around with exciting things to do!
Activities for Teenage Girls Home Alone
Are you looking for a few things to do when there is nothing to do? Don't worry, we've got you covered!
- Look for a job. While it might not be the most fun thing you'll ever do, getting a part-time teen job can really be a fun thing. Take the time now to look for a job you can have a lot of fun doing - like being a part of the seasonal staff at your local zoo or amusement park - and you'll be glad you took the time to do that. If there is nothing exciting out there, you can take the time to get your resume together or start a babysitting business.
- Try out a spa day. Being home alone is a great time to have your own personal spa day. Get a bath flowing with bath salts or just with body wash and light a few candles. You can make hair conditioners out of things in your kitchen (like avocados, bananas or mayonaise) and facials out of other ingredients (like eggs or basil). Treat yourself right with a nice relaxing day! If you're feeling ambitious, you can try to trim your hair.
- Find something new. Sometimes being home alone can stink - especially if there is nothing on TV. Explore something new by putting on a show you have never seen before or grabbing one of your parent's old movies to watch. You might not even know how many cool things you are missing. If TV isn't your thing, try a few new websites for teens on the Internet.
- Try your hand at cooking. While some might hate cooking, others love to spend their time in the kitchen. Find out where you fall by whipping up a concoction in the kitchen. While you can look for recipes on the Internet, it might be even more fun to just mix a few things together to see what you've come up with - especially if it's yummy! Be sure to keep the dishes under control so your parents don't come home and freak out!
- Clean your room. While it might be un-fun, cleaning your room can open up a world of possibilities. If you've got your room clean, you can look into teenage room ideas to redecorate and get that started. Talk about a good time!
- Read. Sometimes, nothing is more fun than curling up with a good book and reading until you don't want to anymore. Who knows - maybe you'll even finish a few books before you're done!
- Scrapbook. Most teens have so many photos lying around that it's crazy! Between proms and dances and just goofing off with friends, photos seem to gather everywhere. Take this time to put all of those photos together into one awesome scrapbook. Use your imagination and you'll always be able to look back at the fun times you have had!
- Exercise. While getting a good workout might not seem like fun, it really can be! Use this time to explore something like yoga or pilates or do something different all together. Find something your body loves to do and keep it up!
A Final Thought
More important than anything else, don't spend the time alone at home being bored. With all the activities for teenage girls home alone that are out there, you have no reason to be sitting on the couch twiddling your thumbs! Have a great time!