Looking for quotes for teenage girls? The teen years are often marked by most as some of the most difficult, especially for young teen girls. There are more pressures out there than there used to be between the influence of the media, drugs, popularity and losing weight. Quotes can help teen girls to find a moment or two of solace in everything else going on around them.
Best Quotes for Teen Girls
There are so many quote sites out there and even more quotes on each one. How can you tell which one is the right fit? It can also be difficult to figure out what quotes are age appropriate. Many of the sites with more 'adult' quotes related to stress at work or marriage are great to read, but not really helpful for a teenager to hear. Quotes for teenage girls often have some of the following characteristics:
- Cute. While they don't have to be oozing in sweetness, teen girls generally appreciate something that can make them smile.
- Age appropriate. Whether it's related to body issues, high school love, or friendship, quotes that aren't relevant won't help anyone.
- Touching. The best quotes make teens feel something inside.
- Funny or unique. With so many quotes out there, the best ones are the ones that stand out from the rest by being funny or just having that special something.
Quotes for Teenage Girls
Looking to find a few examples of quotes that are great for teen girls? A few examples include:
- "You are enough. Just the way you are. Just who you are." -Anonymous
- "Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same." -Flavia Weed
- "Well behaved women rarely make history." - Maria Shriver
- "Young people tell what they are doing, old people what they have done and fools what they wish to do." - Old French Proverb
- "When you're worrying about whether a guy will ask you out or if he likes you, ask yourself if he's really worth all the time you're spending worrying."
- "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." - Buddha
- "Those other girls? They've got nothing on you."
- "If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she's late? Nobody." - JD Salinger
- "Remember that as a teenager you are at the last stage in your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you." - Unknown
Where to Find Quotes
A few places that you can find quotes include:
- Brainy Quote: In addition to thousands of other quotes, you can find quotes about teens by all the popular stars like Orlando Bloom and Mickey Rourke.
- Hollywood Teen Movies: This site features all of the popular quotes from movies dedicated to attracting teens into the theater.
- Quote Mountain: One of the larger quote sites out there, Quote Mountain makes it easy to find quotes that are relevant to teen girls through their easy search features.
- Poemofquotes: This site tries to focus on producing only the most humorous quotes out there. Their section on teens is a riot as well as their section on girls. The quotes are often unique enough to write down and remember!
A Final Thought
While looking for quotes is great fun, think about writing a few quotes of your own and sharing them online. You might be surprised how many people are inspired by your clever, young words!