Looking for quotes for teenage girls? The teen years are often marked by many as some of the most difficult, especially for young teen girls. There are more pressures out there than there used to be between the influence of the media, drugs, popularity and the pressure to lose weight. Quotes can help teen girls find a moment of solace in everything else going on around them.
Original Quotes for Teen Girls
Quotes can help you find a way to express yourself if you're at a loss for words. Exploring different quotes can help you feel connected to yourself, identify what you're going through, and inspire you. All original quotes by Gabrielle Applebury.
The ups and downs of relationships can feel both amazing and stressful. Building relationships is one of the most important aspects of maturing into a woman.
- Cherish the friends that support you through the good and bad- these are the people who will stick around into adulthood.
- A real friend never judges you and is there for you no matter what.
- Never take your loved ones for granted-through thick and thin they will support you.
- The friendships you make in school are the ones that last a lifetime.
- Build a supportive network of quality friends around you and you'll always feel loved.
- When you find your best friend, it's an instant connection and you know that your friendship is meant to be.
- A best friend is a soulmate who loves you unconditionally.
- A good relationship makes both people grow into the best version of themselves.
- There is no greater joy than being a reliable source of support and friendship to someone you trust.
- Make time for those you love, they will return the favor in dividends.
Quotes About Growing Up
Your teen years can feel intense. You're somewhat stuck between being a kid and becoming a woman.
- As a teen girl, life can feel overwhelming, know that you will make it through and thrive.
- Remember to take moments and be present- your teen years are a magical part of growing up.
- The most challenging maturation experiences lead to the most profound growth.
- Spend time getting to know yourself and allow your true self to blossom.
- Everyday you are growing and learning about yourself, what makes you happy, and what you want in the future.
- Be mindful of your future, but enjoy this special time in your life.
- Take time to explore your interests and what makes you happy.
- New responsibilities and challenges can be scary, but remember to embrace them, you'll find out great things you never knew about yourself.
- Be sensitive to other's shortcomings, and be vulnerable about your own, everyone is trying their best and learning together.
If you're feeling low, inspirational quotes can help boost your mood.
- Always aim to make yourself proud.
- Be the best version of yourself every day and you'll always feel content.
- Set goals for yourself and work hard to accomplish everything you hope for.
- You are unique and beautiful in your own way.
- Never underestimate the positive influence someone like you can have on the world.
- When it comes to peer pressure, never compromise your integrity.
- Show the world kindness and you'll be repaid time and time again.
- The best things in life often require dedication and hard work-remember to take pride in your accomplishments and try to treat failures as opportunities to learn.
- Everyone has something to contribute, remember to let your talents shine and share them with the world.
Best Quotes for Teen Girls
There are so many quote sites out there and even more quotes on each page. How can you tell which one is the right fit? It can be difficult to figure out what quotes are age appropriate. Many of the sites with more 'adult' quotes related to stress at work or marriage are great to read, but not really helpful for a teenager to hear. Quotes for teenage girls often have some of the following characteristics:
- Cute. While they don't have to be oozing in sweetness, teen girls generally appreciate something that can make them smile.
- Age appropriate. Whether it's related to body issues, high school love, or friendship, quotes that aren't relevant won't help anyone.
- Touching. The best quotes make teens feel something inside.
- Funny or unique. With so many quotes out there, the best ones are the ones that stand out from the rest by being funny or just having that special something.
Famous Quotes for Teenage Girls
Looking to find a few examples of quotes that are great for teen girls? A few examples include:
- "You are enough. Just the way you are. Just who you are." -Anonymous
- "Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same." -Flavia Weed
- "Well behaved women rarely make history." - Maria Shriver
- "Young people tell what they are doing, old people what they have done and fools what they wish to do." - Old French Proverb
- "When you're worrying about whether a guy will ask you out or if he likes you, ask yourself if he's really worth all the time you're spending worrying." - Unknown
- "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." - Buddha
- "Those other girls? They've got nothing on you." - Unknown
- "If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she's late? Nobody." - JD Salinger
- "Remember that as a teenager you are at the last stage in your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you." - Unknown
Come Up With Your Own Quotes
While looking for quotes is great fun, think about writing a few quotes of your own and sharing them online. You might be surprised how many people are inspired by your clever, young words!