Las Vegas is a happening spot for adults, but there are also some incredible teen clubs in Las Vegas that are worth visiting.
A Night on the Town
Teen clubs are a safe venue for teenagers to socialize, make new friends, and have fun. These locations are places where both local teens and those who are on vacation can meet and have a place to hang out at night. Since you have to be 21 years old to gamble and can't access the clubs that are for the adult crowd, there are still many other opportunities for teens to spend a memorable night on the town.
Teen Clubs in Las Vegas
Here are some good clubbing and other entertainment options for teens and families:
Club Frozen is a popular club for teen ages 13 and up that is open on Saturday nights from 7:30 to 11:30 pm.
- Location: 4427 East Sunset Road, Henderson, NV 89014-2266
Cloud Nine Hookah Lounge
Cloud Nine Hookah Lounge plays club music and is family friendly with a lounge environment. There is a small area in booths to dance and they also have movie nights.
- Location: 6870 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 108 Las Vegas, NV 89118
The Farm is an all ages music venue with live bands and guests. No alcohol is served, but there are other kinds of drinks and snacks.
- Location: 5597 S. Rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89118
The House of Blues
The House of Blues at the Mandalay Bay periodically has live music for all ages.
- Location: 3950 Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89119
The Joint at the Hard Rock Café has guest DJs, shows, and caters to all ages at certain times.
- Location 4455 Paradise Road Las Vegas, NV 89169 (702) 693-5555
Clubbing Tips for Teens
Teenagers who are new to visiting clubs should know the protocol and what to expect when visiting clubs. Here are some helpful tips:
- Know the dress code: Most clubs ask that you wear club attire, which means no sports wear or plain t-shirts for guys and cute clothes and clubbing attire for girls.
- Make sure you have a ride: It sounds obvious, but confirm with your ride the time that they will be picking you up when you get dropped off. This way you won't have to wait outside for long or get stranded.
- Get on the guest list: If the club has a website or phone number where you can reserve a spot on the guest list, you can surpass the long lines and feel like a star.
- Stay safe: A warm and friendly atmosphere with staff members and other people who make you feel comfortable and safe is paramount for teens.
- Follow all club rules: This means no drug use or alcohol, no fights, no underage youth, and following the guidelines if you need to get a parental consent form.
- Stay close to your friends. Make sure you have at least one buddy who will watch your back. This is important for both guys and girls, as you will be around many different types of people.
Support Teen and All Ages Clubs
Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of teen clubs in Las Vegas or in most cities, so many teens are left without enough options for exciting things to do at night. Where available, support all ages clubs. They are a safe place to hang out and provide a place where teens can create a strong community together.