Youth is full of sweet moments and extraordinary heartbreak. Many times your teenage years are when you experience many of your firsts. Original inspirational quotes about teen life can be helpful to get you through it.
Friendships that you make in your teen years may be fleeting or last a lifetime. However, betrayal by those that you thought were the closest to you can be hardest. Explore these quotes about teenage friendship.
- Be who you are so the right people find you.
- A true friend keeps your streaks going.
- Friendship: wasting a whole tank of gas to see your crush.
- Friends today, enemies tomorrow.
- Best friend: Someone that completely understands your unique kind of crazy.
Life during your youth is always changing. Not only are you changing your appearance, but you're also changing the essence of who you are. This is the moment that you are trying to figure out who you are and where you fit into the world. Use these quotes to help give you a little inspiration along your journey.
- Much like a butterfly, your transformation will be life changing but you will become better in the end.
- We are all the same in the face of pain.
- Teen years… one big metamorphosis to find the perfect you.
- Life is a roller coaster full of pain, drama, and tears, but eventually, you stop falling.
- Perfect doesn't exist, but your best is always attainable.
Not only is love like flying but heartbreak is soul-crushing, and you can run through this gambit of emotions in less than 48 hours. To help put your feelings into words, use these love quotes.
- The sweetest kisses are the first ones.
- Love is like a dying ember - beautiful and fierce, but short and fleeting.
- First love is like a rose - beautiful and sweet, but inevitably painful when you get pricked.
- A crush is nothing more than a daydream that might possibly come true.
- You are only truly living when you are in love.
Famous Quotes for Teenagers
Sometimes the best quotes are the ones that are already written. These quotes have become famous for a reason, right?
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. - E.E. Cummings
- I believe that opportunity looks a lot like work. - Ashton Kutcher
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I used to think that confidence came from what other people thought about me... But now I realize that confidence comes from what I feel about myself... - Demi Lovato
- Every teenager in the world feels... broken or out of place, different somehow, royalty mistakenly born into a family of peasants. - Cassandra Claire
Finding the Best Words
The teenage years can be hard. Whether you are entering junior high or a senior in high school, emotions are raging and each new feeling is a new beginning. Therefore, sometimes finding the right quote to express how you are feeling can help you process all those emotions. Whether you are a girl or a boy, maybe one of these quotes can inspire you.