Funny jokes for teens to tell friends make life a little more enjoyable. You can share one liner jokes, clean jokes, and funny comebacks IRL, on social, or through texts. These fun jokes were all written by Michele Meleen.
Clean Classic Style Jokes to Tell Your Friends
Pair classic joke structure with modern tools, movies, products, or trends and you've got a good clean joke to share.
- Where can you find a grandma in a hurry? Insta-gram!
- Why won't it hurt if you hit your friend with a 2-liter of soda? Because it's a soft drink!
- What's an android's favorite dessert? First it was a cupcake, then a donut, then eclair, then froyo, gingerbread, honeycomb, ice cream sandwich, jelly bean, kit kat, lollipop, marshmallow, nougat, oreo, then pie, but now it doesn't like dessert at all!
- When does a joke stop being funny? When it becomes apparent.
- Which dinosaur has smaller arms than a T-Rex? A thesaurus.
- What do you call the process of aging for snowmen? Evaporation.
- What did the teacher shout when she opened the classroom on the first day of school? Supplies!
- What's gray and rocky? A rock.
- When your teacher asks "Where's your homework?" It took a sick day. It had too many problems.
- Why did the cloud drop music notes instead of raindrops? It was a SoundCloud.
- Why can't I finish this joke? I died.
- What kind of shoes can fit a lot of feet in them? Vans.
- Why was the torch happy? It was lit.
- Why were the parents so afraid of the energy drink? It was a Monster!
Teenage Joke One Liners
Teens have a unique sense of humor and some of the funniest jokes you can tell are one-liners with a built-in punchline. These kinds of jokes make great memes too.
- Can you call my phone? I lost it. Sure, but it's not going to answer.
- Just finished a box of Corn Flakes. You can check out my cereal killer Netflix special next Tuesday.
- Why would anyone want to be the tiger king when you could be the lion king? I bet Carole killed Mufasa!
- I'm so good at math, I can take this class with my eyes closed.
- I watched so many episodes of the Mandalorian, I'm feeling Dizzney!
- That awkward moment when you get a hand cramp and end up waving at your teacher in the middle of a lecture.
- That embarrassing moment when you stretch, and it looks like you dabbed.
- I'm thinking of changing my name to (insert first name) the creator. Friends: "What did you create?" My new name.
- When someone does a dab, say "Don't do that again, I can only handle a little dab."
- I made my bed. Now I have to sleep on the couch so I never have to make it again.
More Jokes and Pranks for Your Friends
You can find jokes and prank ideas all over the Internet. Check out these jokes and pranks you wouldn't get in too much trouble for sharing at school.
Have Fun With Friends
Make use of all those trips to the bathroom or moments in the hallway by spouting off some hilarious jokes that will keep your friends laughing all through class. The keys to telling a great joke at school are to be original, timely, and keep it PG so you don't get in trouble.